Of the following, who do you believe should be given a tip?
Should the owner of the business receive a tip (for instance, owner of a hair salon)?
Do you live in a metropolitan area?
1. How much do you generally tip? 15%? 20%? Does it vary with the service?
2. Do you like the idea of a tipping system?
3. Do you ever get into situations where you're unsure if you are supposed to tip? What do you do?
4. Have you ever asked a person if they usually receive a tip for their service, and what has the person replied?
5. Have you ever worked at a job where you received tips, and if so, did you make a good supplement to your income through tips? Are most people good tippers?
I have a severe lack of self-confidence in my tipping regiment. Can you tell?