Care to offer opinion on my class spread?
Option A –
- One class.
- Slightly less money.
- Professor I don't know, but hear rumors of his excellence.
- Appears very demanding in terms of class prep.
- Subject wins at the Rule of Cool, but has no use to me, at all, ever, and the sort of thing I hope never, ever does.
- 1 Big Exam.
- Slightly better fit to schedule.
- Class is one big long chunk, at night, which can be a Long March.
Option B –
- Two classes.
- More time in class.
- Professors I know, both egotists, both annoyingly chummy, but tolerable and know me.
- Appears very undemanding in terms of class prep, but might be more time consuming.
- Subjects Dull as Paint, but one is very applicable to my work, and the other fills an obvious gap in my education.
- Two medium papers + presentations
- Class times less convenient, but more distributed, thus it's easier to actually maintain attention.
In indecision, Rule of Cool + Less Money will prevail, but something I can't place keeps me bouncing back and forth, so I'm interested in where the poll numbers lie.
Thanks in advance.