This is my Drag Queen/Glamour soundtrack... It is not steriotypical, but I like it.
1. I Am the Body Beautiful - Cooper, Bernadette (actual opening to Too Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar...)
2. Shut Up And Sleep With Me - Sin With Sebastian (it's sung by a guy in makeup and is super catchy)
3. Somebody Told Me - The Killers ("Somebody told me you had a boyfriend that looked like a girlfriend that I had in Feburary of last year...")
4. Lola - The Kinks (I know what I am and what I am is a man and so is Lola!)
5. Lady Stardust - David Bowie
6. Money, Success, Fame, Glamour - Bailey, F.
7. Mezinka - Milla Jovavich (from the Dummy soundtrack... it doesn't really go with the theme, but it goes musically)
8. People are still having sex - La Tour (awesome slightly unknown song from the 90s.)
9. Girls and Boys - Blur
10. 20th Century Boy - Placebo (20th Century Boy... I wanna be your toy!)
11. One Night in Bangkok - Murrey Head (this song also doesn't fit subjectly, but the vocals and music fit too much to not put it in... plus it's a great song!)
12. Puttin' on the Ritz - Taco (it's all about the glamour!)
13. She's a Lady - Tom Jones (name one Drag Queen movie that doesn't have this song in it!)
14. Got to be Real - Cheryl Lynn (yet another popular drag queen soundtrack song)
15. Your Woman - White Town (well I guess what they say is true, I can never be the right kind of girl for you... I can never be your woman...)
16. I'm not a Fucking drag queen - Peter Outerbridge
17. Whatever Lola Wants - (unknown) (I found a version of it on Youtube and forgot to write down the artist... )
18. Nancy Boy - Placebo
19. I'm too Sexy - Right Said Fred
20. David Bowie - Let's Dance
Do you like my new cd?
it's okay, but I hate certain songs