1. Here is a sentence (well, question, really): "You think I'm crazy?" Which word do you think the tonal emphasis is on?
2. Describe yourself to me as though you thought the world of yourself. If you don't think the world of yourself, make something up. Do NOT apologise for any of it.
3. On a scale of one to ten (where one equals 1 and ten equals 10) What part of this scale do you like best?
4. People always ask 'what is your worst fault?' I want to know what your BEST fault is.
5. If you and one of your pets swapped bodies, how would you do your job? (Gimme details!!)
6. If you were to live to be 100, what might be the first most stupid thing you'd want to do?
7. If you could teleport somewhere right now, where would it be?
8. How long can you giggle for before your sinuses start hurting?
9. I'm only allowed 15 questions (at the moment). Do you think that's fair?
10. What is the next thing you will eat and will you or someone else prepare it for you?
11. What do you think of the number thirteen?
12. What do you think of chocolate?
12b. I'm nearly finished here
12c. Chutzpa is a Yiddish word that, roughly translated, means courage, bare-faced cheek, nerve. Are you known for your chutzpa?